Tuesday, June 30, 2009

10 Things He Wishes You Knew


I was reading a magazine and came across the "man manual" section.
The article was titled
"10 Things Guys Wish You Knew"

So here they are:
(Fella's who read my blog will you let me know which ones are true?)

10 Things Guys Wish You Knew
1. You look sexy when you're puffy from lying on the pillow all night.
(This is funny because my roommates and I were just talking about how no girls sleeps pretty! You always have your mouth half open with your face squished and your hair matted to your cheeks)
2. We don't understand your addiction to celebrity gossip. Whatever you do, don't talk about it on a date.
3. Guys get a monthly type of PMS too. We get moody and need our space.
4. It's the hottest thing when you say, "Are you going to kiss me now?"
5. We read and reread your texts and e-mails.
6. It's annoying when a girl continues to ask, "What's really on your mind?" Eventually, the answer is going to be "You asking stupid questions is what's on my mind."
7. A lot of us are insecure about our bodies. Women look like beautiful, soft, gorgeous angels when they're naked. We look like hairy orgers or little scrawny trolls.
8. It's cool when a girl isn't weird about food. I love a woman who will eat something slimy.
9. Never tell a guy he's just like your father. It creeps us out.
****Parental Advisory of Sorts****
10. Put on a men's dress shirt and nothing else. We'll be able to unbutton it no problem, and it shows off your legs in a wonderful way.

5 comments:

Lyd said...

1. I look sexy when I sleep. I don't sleep on my hair, making it actually quite nice in the morning. AND I don't wash my face before I go to bed, so I still have on my makeup. :)

2. I know nothing on celeb gossip. I'm safe.

3. Interesting.

4. I'll keep that in mind.

5. :D Love it!! I knew guys did this too. Makes me feel a little more normal.

6. HAHAHA I'll stick to what Jerry Seinfeld said, "Do you want to know what guys are thinkin' about?! ... Nothin'."

7. Um, gross. I wish I didn't read that.

8. Perfection. I got that one down.

9. hahaha

10. OH SNAP!!!

Lyd said...

And I love that number one said "puffy." I love that word. And yes, I too would like to know what you guys think of this!!

Katy Wilson said...

all good to know...i don't think it's all actually true though

mom said...

No real comment....except...I hope you are as worried about your school work as you seen to be about men/women relationships lately.

JHayes said...

2, 6, 8, 9 I have to agree with. The rest is BS. Happy mind-reading though.:) It doesn't get any easier when you're married though either, seems to be one of lifes curses.