Monday, June 22, 2009

The Way Your Smile Just Beams....

I'm writing a things I love blog. Hopefully it'll get me out of my funk. I'm sick of being in a funk.

I LOVE so you think you can dance! I have a class that doesn't end until 1/2 hour into the show so I have to watch the first few dances online but it is SO worth it!


I love having a clean kitchen. I can't function in a messy kitchen.
We have fhe at my house every Monday, and even though I'm sure my bros don't really care about the cleanliness of my kitchen I clean it for them, which always puts me in a better mood because nothing is worse than a sink full of dishes.
(unrinsed ones at that)


I shouldn't love facebook, and sometimes I don't, but more often than not I do.


Mmmmm, I LOVE these pizza's! They aren't very many calories (330 or something close to that) and they are filling and DELICIOUS!

I love the Cash Cab. The questions are more realistic than Jeopardy plus there is something very attractive about Ben Bailey. It might be his voice.


I love steak, and I can't eat a steak without A1!


I love that this picture on facebook has 1,042 comments on it, and about 1,000 of them have NOTHING to do with the picture.


I love my car. It gets me where I want to go and it does it in style.



I love laughing, but more importantly I love making people laugh. I said it in a previous blog, but nothing makes me happier than making someone smile or laugh.

6 comments:

Jessie said...

cute!

mom said...

I love your blogs, Tacy! But most of all, I love you! I can't wait for you to come home.

Katy Wilson said...

i never saw this blog until now...

Lyd said...

Same comment as Katy!! I didn't even see this! I love it! I love all of it and agree with everything! Although, sometimes I let the kitchen slip, I always think about how I should clean it. It's like the bathroom at work. Since I'm pretty much the receptionist, it would make me look bad if I didn't take care of it.

I just might need to so one of these blogs! :D

boston =) said...

oh my word tace...i LOVE ben bailey. something about him is quite sexy. idk what, but i watch cash cab just for him <3

Unknown said...

I love the lean cuisine pizza too. My favorite is the mushroom one. I LOVE IT!!!!