Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Climacophobia


NOTICE:
I know that the only blogger worse than a blogger who never updates is the blogger who updates three times in one day. I apologize and just know that you are under no obligation to read any of the previous blogs, they are kinda boring anyway....




Last semester I was following my roommate Lydia down the stairs and for some reason when she reached the bottom and turned to go to her room my brain told me I was done with the stairs as well and should reach for my doorknob which is right at the bottom of the stairs.

Needless to say I was brought to my knees as I fell down the last two steps.

Not too long after that I was helping a friend carry groceries into her house when I fell down the one stair that led to her apartment, inspiring this blog.

Well ever since both of those incidents I've been quasi afraid of stairs. I always have to hold the rail when I'm descending, and I always have to look when I get to the bottom to make sure I'm actually at the bottom.

It is quite pathetic actually.

4 comments:

Lyd said...

HAHAHAHAHHA I'm so sorry Tacy!! I know I shouldn't laugh about this as much as do, but I can't freakin help it!! And I know that it killed you, but just picturing the actual situation make me laugh almost to tears! HAHAHAHA Oh my gar. I love you Tacy!!

And I too always always rub the bottom of the floor to make sure that I'm always down. And I ALWAYS hold the rail!! It's just safer that way. :D

Katy Wilson said...

i can't hardly keep up with you...funny stories though...

Unknown said...

Ow!

ashlie said...

HAHA remember when we went and saw that play that Luke Lords was in and you fell down those stairs??! haha that was hilarious!