Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas Adam!!



A couple of years ago on December 26th my friend Rodney left a message on my answering machine wishing Katy and I a "Merry Christmas Adam!"
Christmas Adam being the day after Christmas and Christmas Eve being the day before Christmas.
I thought that was quite clever yet fictional, until I was watching Jeopardy one evening and found out that Rodney had it halfway correct.
Christmas Adam is an actual legitimate day.
Adam comes before Eve and Christ came next. So it goes Adam-23rd, Eve-24th, Christ 25th.
So Merry Christmas Adam everyone!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas ADAM!!

Anonymous said...

I was hoping someone would blog about Christmas Adam! Thanks!

Katy Wilson said...

good ole rodney...or good old rodney since he will be old by turning 28 on christmas day. or is it 29? this is a good test to see if he ever reads your blogs or comments because i am sure i will hear something about this one.

Anonymous said...

I am still calling the day after Christmas Adam. So happy christmas adam today.