Saturday, December 6, 2008

Batteries Not Included

I have this song on my iPod called "The Twelve Pains Of Christmas"
One of the pains is "batteries not included".
I agree that is a pain.
It is also a pain when other things aren't included.
For example, the other day I was getting ready to wrap some presents and I found a hand dandy wrapping paper cutter that claimed to make the job a lot easier. I opened the never before opened package and couldn't figure out why it wasn't cutting.
Then I found a paper enclosed in the box.
I took a picture of it.
the box didn't say "razor not included". Good thing I had scissors on hand or I'd be pretty upset.
Who would think, "I'm buying a gift wrap cutter, I bet the blade isn't included."
Stupid.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Wow, that's retarded.

Anonymous said...

That is kind of like selling buying a pair of scissors, only to open them and find a note that says, "Because scissors are sharp, we decided to not put them in this package, but you can buy them at any retail outlet!" How absurd!!