Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kenny and Rowdy and the Car

You know how sometimes things happen that are a once in a million thing. Like...Ok I can't think of an example so I'll get on with the point. Tonight Nathan was coming over to my house and he brought his dog with him and left the dog in the car. As Nathan was leaving the house he got about 20 feet from his car and his dog jumped up and his paw hit the door lock button and Nathan heard the doors lock.
He wasn't too concerned because the keys were in the ignition and his drivers side door doesn't lock with the keys in the ignition. Well this time it did. So we spent about 20 mins trying to get the dog to step back on the door lock button but he just wasn't quite getting there. We ended up calling Kenny, the NRI Security guy and he came and saved the day..err...night.
(forgive the picture quality. I left my camera at the Fudge Factory so I had to take pictures with my phone)

Speaking of once in a lifetime things! Have you ever noticed that if you put a picture on your blog that you end up wanting to delete sometimes it doesn't delete or it takes forever to delete. And then sometimes if you accidentally click the backspace button the picture you want to stay in your blog deletes and you have to go back and put it back in?
I had to put Kenny's picture in like 3 times because I kept accidentally deleting it, but with the tombstone picture from my earlier blog I had a different picture up and I couldn't get it to delete. I finally had to go the the edit HTML tab and delete it that way.
LAME!

1 comment:

Katy Wilson said...

I've never had problems with the pictures like you have. Also...the soup really isn't 'soupy'. just don't add the water the second time and use lots of noodles and it's more like a mush. it kindof reminded me of (texture NOT taste) of the chicken and noodles you would get at school. so, you should try it.
also...cute dog. i want a dog so bad.