Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Don't Speak


You know those families that are PERFECT and the kids never move during church? Well the other day I was watching a family who has perfect children and two of the boys started doing something the older sister (I think she is 10) didn't like so she shot those boys a look that made me wince in fear.
The other day Jessie and I were making cookies and I think I did the same thing to her and she started laughing and made the observation that our lives would be pretty funny if they were silent movies.
That is so true.  Recently I've been looking and observing people and their actions speak loud enough for me to know what is going on.  It is really fun.  Everyone should try it.
It is like eves-dropping on people. My favorite pasttime.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I guess I will have to be careful how I look at my family if you are going to be watching. lol I spend a lot of time watching the same family. Mostly I am just curious.

Anonymous said...

You can tell a lot of what people are thinking by their body language.

Lyd said...

HAHAHAHA I freakin love it! And I agree. We will have to do this as a project while we are up at school!

joanna said...

I've heard some of those super-quiet kids in church get beaten at home! (LOL - but not really, you know?)