Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Good-Bye Laverne, Hello Lincoln

(imagine you'll be in my heart music)
Come stop your crying
It will be all right
Just take my hand Hold it tight 
I will protect you
from all around you
I will be here
Don't you cry 
For one so small,
you seem so strong
My arms will hold you,
keep you safe and warm
This bond between us
Can't be broken
I will be here
Don't you cry 
'Cause you'll be in my heart
Yes, you'll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more 
You'll be in my heart
No matter what they say
You'll be here in my heart, always 
 
Well I guess this is where I say goodbye to my trusty old friend Laverne.
This is hard for me because I keep EVERYTHING so getting rid of something so big is tough.
I have a great button collection (see below) on Laverne's ceiling so I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all those buttons.
It'll be hard to say goodbye and sell her but it was necessary.
If anyone knows anything looking for a car let me know : )

I guess this is the time where I introduce Lincoln to the world.
(before you say anything Katy and Tuna I have insisted that mom and dad buy a new car before I get a new car and they both agree I needed one first and there was no talking them out of it so don't try and make me feel bad)

Lincoln is a 2005 Jeep Liberty.
(his name came after a lot of thought. Firstly: he is a liberty and Lincoln fought for the liberty/freedom of the slaves, Secondly: his color is Patriot Blue and I think Lincoln was a patriot, Thirdly: Lincoln was a great president and during election time I keep thinking about Lincoln, Fourthly: Lincoln was from this wonderful state *sidenote, Bill O'Riley said Illinois was the most corrupt state in the union today, it was funny* Fifthly: Lincoln Burrows is a sexy sexy man on Prison Break)
I know that isn't an amazing picture but It works.

This blog isn't as fun as I wanted it to be.
It should be fun because Lincoln is my new car and I'm SUPER excited about it.
How can I spice up this blog....

Ok, I think that helps express my excitement

9 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

The penguins shouting WOO-HOO!! really did help a lot! How exciting that you got a new car! And I like the name Linclon. I just might consider it for my baby...hummmm...I don't think Steven will go for it.

Sarah Harward said...

p.s. yes, I know how to spell Lincoln, I just typed it wrong...

colista said...

Lucky! I want a new car! And not another mini van dang it. By the way, Lincoln is way cool...it's my Asher's middle name too!

Anonymous said...

Aww, I miss Laverne already! but Congrats!

Unknown said...

way cool car!! Sage likes it too. Kiss Laverne for us.

Laura said...

Come pick me up and give me a ride in Lincoln, we could go to wal-mart. I'd really like to get to know him.

Anonymous said...

If I leave a comment, will you update your blog? Here is my comment: Yippee!

Lyd said...

Oooo!! I love him!! I can't wait to meet Lincoln when he comes!! :D (I like how I'm talkin about your car as if it's a BF or something.) haha But I will miss Laverne. :(

david and christina said...

congrats on your new car... and lincoln is a perfect name thanks for the explanation