Monday, September 1, 2008

UPDATE!!

This is an update to my previous blog so read it first.
My dad informed me that as he was in the greenhouse previously mentioned watering this morning he noticed that the culprit of my horror had slithered it's way on top of one of the tables of flowers. He put on some gloves and grabbed it and walked it down to the creek and threw it is. My exaggeration of "huge" was not an exaggeration at all. It was about 2.5 inches wide and about three feet long. That is huge.

4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

YUCK YUCK YUCK!! Snacks are just creapy!!

Kevin said...

Dang, Indiana Durell. Makes me glad I never had such experiences at NRI.

tacy said...

Indiana Durell might be correct if Indiana wasn't afraid of snakes.

Katy Wilson said...

Y...I...K...E...S...!