Tuesday, September 2, 2008

On A Lighter Note


We play this little game in my house called "Don't Be The Last To Eat...".  Of course I've named it that all on my own but we all play it.  Someone makes a batch of brownies, or cookies, perhaps even a cake and the object of the game is to not have the last bite.  Why do we do this? No one knows. But I came home from work today to find this remaining of the brownies I made the other day. Very proficient people have come along and taken the last brownie apart sliver by sliver so as to not be the one to east the last bite. 
Good luck on the next round of "Don't Be The Last To Eat..." family, because I ate the last bite! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really only dad that plays that game and he has been doing it for 28 1/2 years now. Remember the gorp we had left from our trip...I finally threw away the last tablespoonful after sitting in the container on the counter for a week...and you know there is only a teaspoonful of salad left in the fridge - which dad will through away on Friday rather than be the one who eats the last bit!

Kevin said...

Oh you Nelsons and your nifty nuances. ;)

Katy Wilson said...

I remember fondly the days of playing this game with the fam...and I look forward to a few good rounds when I return home in October...
At my house here we play a game called..."Oh, Katy made that...I can eat all of it then"
I am not so fond of this one...

Lyd said...

hahaha Sounds like a fun game! We should play this next semester! And I agree with you Katy; that doesn't sound like that fun of a game!