Sunday, September 14, 2008

Broken Chair


I'm a fan of art, who knew that there was this awesome sculpture in Geneva Switzerland? Anyway... it fits with my blog today so enjoy.
Because I mainly work outside when it is raining there isn't much to be done. Luckily it is almost fall and we need to take cuttings of the plants so we have something to plant next year. My dad and Sage and I were all working on taking cuttings. I was sitting on one side of a table making labels and checking names off lists and my dad was taking cuttings and sage was trimming the plant when my dad was done. I got ahead of my dad so I decided to lean back in my folding chair. Somehow I got off balance and was balancing on the back left leg which didn't hold up very well on account of my size.
I felt myself going down as if it was slow motion.
My dad started laughing and Sage started laughing.
This is how she described my face (which she laughed about for the next 30mins).
"it was like you were a little girl and you had done something wrong and didn't want to get in trouble. I just wanted to say, 'don't cry, it is okay Tacy'."
I think the best part of the whole incident was that I was saying "Treguna, Mekoides, Trecorum Satis Dee" the lyrics from the bedknobs and broomsticks song Substitutiary Locomotion.

7 comments:

Kevin said...

Haha!! Oh, man. That was a good laugh. I can imagine it all very clearly. Especially the little girl face.

Anonymous said...

You are a nut!

Laura said...

Oh Tacy, you crack me up. Sorry I missed it. Classic I'm sure.

colista said...

LMAO! Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

Sarah Harward said...

Too funny! Sounds like something that would happen to me. I'm so dang accident prone lately it's not even funny!!

Unknown said...

Sage and I are still laughing. Tacy you are so fun!!

Katy Wilson said...

Did you look up the lyrics to that song...or did you just write it how it sounds?