Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cologne: Helping Ugly Guys Look Handsome

I know it's been said before (never in my blog) but cologne can be a magical thing. Recently my roommate and I have been distracted in church because some man smells SO good!
There is a limit. Too much cologne screams "I'm a tool!"
Plus cologne isn't the only thing that works to make a man look more attractive than he really is. The other day in one of my classes the guy sitting in front of me smelled like a bar of soap and it smelled so good! I couldn't concentrate because he smelled so good! And I have NEVER looked at this guys twice, he isn't very attractive to me at all, but because he smelled good I was masked. Soap, laundry...basically anything that smells clean.

The same type of thing happened to me in my Russian class today. Except it had nothing to do with smell. I know I've said it before (I even wrote a blog about it) but I'm a huge fan of well toned arms.
(a delicious zack efron arm! look at the veins and lack of hair!!! I love it!!)

Well a guy in my class today who isn't attractive to me AT ALL, was holding a book up in-between the rows so the person in the seat across from him could read it. His arm was SO attractive. It looked just like the one in the picture and I couldn't focus! I was staring and grinning like a creep! But I couldn't help it! And for the whole time he was holding up that book there was no one as attractive as him.
haha

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I can tell you now I totally know what you are talking about!!It goes both ways though. The best looking guy can loose all appeal with flabby weak arms and funky scent. lol

Katy Wilson said...

you are out of control. period. paragraph.

Katy Wilson said...

oh...i just noticed your new background. i like it.

mom said...

I have to agree about the blog background...cute...and about the good smell thing!

katie said...

haha! you're so funny!

Lyd said...

Agreed on everything said here! I love the new look! SO cute!

I LOVE a good smelling man. SO attractive. And one good thing, if you hug them in the right spot (um, that doesn't make sense) they're cologne can rub off on you and occasionally you'll get wiffs of it throughout the day! haha Mmmmm. And the same goes for soaps, detergents, and the clean smell. I know an attractive guy that just has a "different" smell about him...I don't know what it is, but it's not good. The attractive points go down a little ever time. Different isn't always good.

And toned arms are always nice!! :D You'll see some nice ones when I bring my P90X this weekend!! Holla!

The Hathaways said...

Tacy I agree with you one hundred percent! haha it's funny how little things like that can make a guy so freakin attractive!

Kevin said...

Arrgh! My mind is going to explode! #26 on your playlist - Prelude by Yo-Yo Ma, is that in a movie or something?? Like the Soloist? It's stumping me like no other.

Second, after viewing said Efron arm, I looked at mine, sans veins and with a touch of hair. And commenced with the being sad. Just another reason I suppose...

tacy said...

awwww vin, don't be sad! you are still hot! having sexy arms isn't the only factor in hotness!

Laura said...

Amen, sister!!!!!

mom said...

To answer Kevin's question...yes, that music is in The Soloist...at least in the previews, I haven't actually seen the movie (I don't even know if it has been released yet, but nothing plays around here anyway).

Jessie said...

I love the way some guys smell!

Anonymous said...

dear tacy -- for future reference, when including pictures of the lovely zac efron in your blog, it's not necessary to crop out his face. as great as his arms may be, his face is pretty swell too.

eula_w said...

Agreed in full on your title. Great blog you have, keep it up! :)

pheromone cologne