Sunday, July 12, 2009

Grody part 2


My friend told me today, after saying my name incorrectly which I think he said he did on purpose, that he peed in the shower the other day which made him think of me.
(In response to my Grody! blog)
That, my friends, is grody!
haha

(To my friend who peed in the shower-who might read this even though you said you couldn't "commit" to reading my blog-I didn't use your name because I wasn't sure if you'd be embarrassed and then next time I see you you'd give me one of those looks you give me sometimes :)

11 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Peeing in the shower is VERY grody!! I don't really get it. It's not like there's not a toilet IN THE SAME ROOM before you get in the shower!!! Ewww!!!

mom said...

Did your 'friend' do it just because of your blog, or is it a regular habit? Whatever...it is still disgusting!

Lyd said...

Look what you did to yourself Tacy!! Now when ever readers of your blog tinkle in the shower, they're gunna think of you!! HAHAHA Hey, that's one way to never be forgotten! :D HAHA

tacy said...

lol Lyd! I'm hoping not too many people take up peeing in the shower...but if they do I'm glad they'll think of me :) hahaha

Katy Wilson said...

i don't know know that i would want to many naked showerers peeing and thinking of me...

Jessie said...

I'm with katy on that one!

ashlee jean said...

i just thought i'd say i miss you!!! and that my brother used to pee in the sink.

Lyd said...

I agree with Katy. That was the subtle hint that I was giving. haha

A little Birdie... said...

Honestlty, how many people can say they have NEVER peed in the shower? I'm sure everyone's done it, at least once.

Anonymous said...

dear tracy, i like your blog. i mean stacy. i mean tacy.

The Ivie's said...

I ran across this article today and thought I would share it with you. It seemed fitting with this post and your previous one.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/aug/06/peeing-in-shower-rules