Monday, May 11, 2009

If Peein Your Pants Is Cool...

Per Lydia's reqest I'm going to update.
Even though I was SO happy that I got 16 comments on the last blog I felt like my next blog had to be at least 16 comment worthy.
Alas, I don't know if it will ever happen again.
thanks to everyone who made that happen, it truly made my day/week/month maybe


I was sitting in church today when my friend Justin (who is like a brother) sat next to me. He had a disturbed/frazzled look about him so I asked him what was up.
He proceeded to tell me that it might be TMI (too much information) but he was going to tell me anyway because, (like I said before), we are practically family.
(Name that movie! "What are ya sayin? We're practically family!")
Anyway... He told me that while he was in the bathroom, which freaked me out a little because he wasn't exactly being quite and we were in church after all, he was using the urinal and he wasn't done but it started flushing. He didn't think too much besides the typical, "wait, I'm not done yet" thoughts until the water starting splashing on his suit.
He was embarrassed because he didn't want it to look like he had peed his pants.

Kinda funny.... maybe you had to have been there, or maybe you just have to know Justin.

Next story, also with Justin.

We were walking down the hall at church and it was fairly empty but he did spot my two roommates Jane and Bobbiejane.
He is their home teacher so upon seeing them he said, very loudly and without any pauses, "Jane and Bobbiejane! It is that time of the month again! And I don't mean that time!"

4 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
And this Justin is a funny guy!
And also, let me tell you how pumped for the Snakebite I am today...I dont' know why since it is a ways away, but I'm excited!

Lyd said...

HAHAHHAHAHAAH JUSTIN!!! haha Oh my gosh. That is freakin hilarious! I love that kid!! :D

And I always feel that about my blogs..."This is a good one. I should get some good comments." Nope. Only 4. Typical. People don't really make it to my blog. But maybe it's not a big bloggin time for people. Who knows.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tacy. Just thought I'd leave a comment and do my part to beat your 16-comment record...

Jessie said...

Justin is so funny!