Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spare Me/You


Let me just make a public announcement that the whole blogging world benefited from my lack of internet connectivity last night.

Everyone was spared from a sappy, "I just watched a few late night sappy re-runs of Grey's Anatomy" induced thoughts.

I was pretty mad all yesterday when the internet didn't work in my house but now I'm so thankful for it.
Actually, I've decided that at midnight my internet should turn itself off and not allow me to do anything.
I've regretted my fair share of late night/early morning emails and blogs. For some reason I always think it is a good idea to get all these thoughts off my chest and as soon as I wake up I always regret it!
Everyone has seen those movie or TV show scenes where a group of friends get their friend drunk so she'll spill her guts and tell all of her deep dark secrets. The same could work for me but you wouldn't even have to give me alcohol. All you'd have to do is turn on a sappy TV drama and wait till about 1am and I'd spill everything.
That's a good indicator that I should be asleep before 1am every night, otherwise I turn into a victim of my own thoughts.

(ps: I'm looking for a new blog background for all those who go into convulsions when they see my page.)

8 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

what deep dark secrets are you hidign that greys anatomy makes you want to confess?

tacy said...

I'm pregnant. and I took the MCATs last year and passed with flying colors but decided not to go to harvard medical school (even though I was offered a full ride scholarship) and now i'm starting to regret it.

Lyd said...

hahah

Oh Tacy. I would have never thought! ;) Unlike you, I need to hold back my comments (that I may not want everyone to know) because it will spread like wild fire in my family and I don't what unknowing visitors to my blog reading about my secrets. haha That could cause some damage, or so I think. :)

Katy Wilson said...

I KNEW IT YOU SLUT!!!!!! But, a smart slut...so it equals out...
One good cancels out a bad, right...

mom said...

I agree that you do need to go to bed before 1am! How about something summery or patriotic for your background? You are VERY patriotic!

Unknown said...

:) I love reading your blog. You make me smile. The comments are pretty good too. LOL

We're All Wright said...

You're pregnant? what the...???

Okay you make me smile too! My kids couldn't keep any secrets after midnight so that is why I'd wait up.

Jessie said...

my eyes hurt when I look at your blog. I try not to look at the background but my eyes are drawn toward the bright lights. Then my eye balls start hurting...