Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm Back!!

I'm Back, and I've got a story For Your Enjoyment:

The Harward Family had just finished visiting The Gallaher Gallery and were excited to head home, but before they could go home they had to pay a visit to The House of Vin.
They knocked on the door and were welcomed with a, "Well Hello There...", but they didn't recognize the voice.
"Who's there?", they yelled into the house.
"Me Myself and Who Knows What" was the response they got.
"Is that you Vin?" they asked.
"Think again!" Was the response from the other side of the door.
"I've had enough of Jessie's Jibberish!" said Papa Harward. "They must have been drinking too much Skog Blog to remember they had News From Nauvoo for us."
"Shoot I Don't Know!" said Mama Harward. "Let's go before they Feed Me To The Forest."
So they went home.
End of story

(I obviously had a little bit of time on my hands this evening!)

10 comments:

The Ivie's said...

That was GREAT! Way to be creative!

katie said...

you fixed it, it looks good!

Kevin said...

Kudos, The Tacy. Kudos.

Katy Wilson said...

out of control...

mom said...

Very clever! And I love the new background!

Sarah Harward said...

Too funny! At first I was like 'We went to the Gallaher Gallery?' xThen I caught on. Very clever!

Anonymous said...

clever post. i like the new look too, very subtle and classy.

Unknown said...

you are a riot!!

Jessie said...

cute blog. I also liked the story..ha ha

Laura said...

That is the very most clever post I have ever read!!!