Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweat Shop!

For those of you who don't know, I'm in an advanced sewing class.
The project we've been working on lately is a plaid long sleeved button up shirt.
I finally finished despite having to start completely over after a fabric catastrophe!
Here are some wonderful male models modeling the shirt I made.
I am giving the shirt to Lydia, hopefully she enjoys it!

This is Carson, my FHE brother.


This is Justin my FHE brother.
Laura, he reminds me of Jason SOO much!

This is Justin again with Madison.
For my photo class I am supposed to take candid photos, so when I say "pretend you don't see me" Madison does very well while Justin looks like he is having troubles.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you did a good job on the shirt - it looks like it would have been very hard. I am so glad you are done. Hopefully the rest of your projects will go better. Just one question...if the shirt fits all those guys, does is still fit Lydia?

tacy said...

no, it doesn't really fit lydia.

Katy Wilson said...

nifty shirt...yummy looking cookies...

Lyd said...

I love that freakin shirt!! It's amazing. And yes, I will definitely be wearing it. It's a shirt for all to enjoy.

Laura said...

Wow Tacy, photography and sewing!!!! You are so talented.
I love the shirt you did a great job on it.
And Funny, the picture of Justin that you said he remindd you of jason, My first thought was what a cute guy. :)

Joanne said...

That's an awesome shirt. I wish I could sew. Ken thinks that guy sorta looks like Jason too.