Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Thing No. 2,005


I have often referenced my book of 2,001 things to do before you die.
I just came up with another one.
Thanks to Katy's blog about her calendar, and then her comment on my blog about the comment I made on her blog.
I've decided that in December, or sometime when people are buying calendars, I'm going to write my birthday in on the calendar along with my PO box and see how many cards I get.
Well... maybe not my birthday cause that is in January and when people pick up a calendar, they at least look at the first month..... and then it wouldn't be much of a surprise. Plus if I get caught I could end up buying a lot of "vandalized" calendars.
Maybe I need to think this through a bit more.

3 comments:

mom said...

It would be a cute idea to buy a "Birthday Calendar" with random people's birthdays on it. I bet it would sell. The pictures for each month could be something to do with birthdays...like a cake, balloons, parties, etc. How Fun!

Katy Wilson said...

...DAMN...i should of gotten my idea copy writed...everyone is going to steal it!

Mary said...

That is a cute idea. It would be fun to do in Young womens.They could fill out a calender with everyones b-day and then exchange calanders with another ward in another state or country. So many cute possiablities. You sould get it copy writed.