Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In The Nick of Time

First of all, can I say
HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!


I'm a huge fan of the earth! I spent the time I could today sitting in a garden marveling at the beauty of the earth! Plus, it was a gorgeous day (for the most part, more details below).

Ok- Now to the reason for the title of my blog.
I walked to class this morning and when I set out it was pretty cold so I was wearing a long sleeved t-shirt. As that class ended it had warmed up quite a bit so with my hour between that class and my next class I decided to go home and change.
On my way home I saw a friend and ended up talking for about a half hour, needless to say, I had to drive back to campus because I wouldn't have time to walk to my next class.
I drove with the windows down and the sunroof open because, like I said above, it was GORGEOUS! I then had a class then another hour break that I spent in the gardens. Then I had another class, in which I looked out the window and noticed the sky getting dark. I was panicking that it was going to start raining and my open sunroof would allow water to get all over my beautiful leather seats.
My class let out 5 minuets late and it hadn't started raining, BUT I had to get to a class that was in the opposite direction of my car.
I hurried to my car, rolled up the windows and got to my class.
As soon as I sat down class started and it started to rain.

Sorry for the needless detail, I'm kind of a needless detail story teller.

5 comments:

The Adams Family said...

Yeah! Perfect title for that story. I love Earth Day too! Happy Earth Day to you! Glad you had a good one!!

Anonymous said...

Whew!!

Katy Wilson said...

I tell way too many details in stories too...

Lyd said...

Same here on the too many details! I can't help it! I'm a detailed oriented person!! Maybe that's why I'm in Interior Design!! haha

Anyway! Lucky you! That's perfect that you made it just in time. That would have freakin sucked! :(

Hey! Did you see the picture that Google did for Earth Day?! It was so pretty!! http://www.google.com/logos/earthday09.gif

Unknown said...

I love your details. It makes your blog worth reading.