Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Imossible Sunset!

The other day I was driving home from wal-mart and I saw the most beautiful sunset! I (per my photography teachers request) had my camera with me and decided I was going to go take some pictures. It was IMPOSSIBLE to get a good one! I felt like I couldn't get close enough. I started by K-Mart (those of you who know Rexburg) and ended up by the crack past beaver dick and STILL couldn't get a good one.
Whatever....
Here is what I did get.


I've heard people say, "The sun sets so beautifully in Nauvoo..." but I think the sun sets just as beautifully here.

8 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

Rodney would be glad to know you are finding beauty in Idaho. I do agree that there are some nice sunsets there...
good pictures by the way...
also, i will be seeing you in less than 12 hours!

Laura said...

beaver what!!! That's it, my kids aren't going there to school.

tacy said...

Haha Laura! There is a park called Beaverdick. I'm not sure how it got isn't name but it is the official name, not just a nickname.

mom said...

Beautiful pictures! Sunsets are my favorite!

Brad & Jessica said...

i like the top one.

Unknown said...

pretty!

Jessie said...

I like the pictures

The Adams Family said...

Gorgeous pictures. I remember Beaver dick! Tom & I took our little ones there a few times when we lived there.