Sunday, March 15, 2009

Before I Die I Will.....

A long time ago I noticed my best friend was always saying "I'm going to do____before I die." Or, "That's on my list of things to do before I die."
Well inspired by all of those statements, for Christmas a few years ago I bought her this book:
It's really fun, and each "thing to do" has a little box next to it so you can check off your progress.
Well one of the "things" is "Buy This Book". So...to solve that problem (and include another person in the fun) she bought our friend Lydia the book and Lydia bought me the book.
I've been anxiously engaged in finishing my book.
This last summer Lydia and I learned a new word every day. I made chocolate chip pancakes, and lots more.
Right now, I'm working on not making my bed for a whole month.
It's difficult because my room could be perfectly clean but feel so messy because my bed isn't made. Normally, if my room is a mess, I'll make my bed and call it a day.
Whatever, I'm sure I can handle it until April 1st.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know Tacy....I hope you survive. Living with an unmade bed might make you insane.

Katy Wilson said...

i want that book...you can buy if for me.

Anonymous said...

I think you can already count the 'not making your bed' thing. I am sure you went for more than a month not making your bed when you were home from August through December. Good luck with all the other stuff, though!