Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tan lines and Twilight


At 2am last night when Tuna returned home from work we set out to get Breaking Dawn. To my surprise wal-mart didn't have too many left so it is a good thing I didn't just wait until this after noon. After going through all that trouble I had to read the first chapter and it was good to hear from my friends Edward and Bella again. I'm a little nervous though because I looked at the chapter listing and the last chapter was listed on page 118 and there are 754 pages. Well after a little more research the book is broken up into three "books". The first one being titled Bella, the second one being titled... well that might be a spoiler so I won't share it. Needless to say I can't wait to finish this blog (I felt like I NEEDED to update) and start reading again.

Secondly Tan-lines. I hate that when I get home and take a shower I look at my arms and I feel SO tan but then when I'm sitting around I don't look very tan. My mom says I'm nuts and I am tan but I feel like I reached my tan max a week ago and I won't get any tanner. It is a little depressing. PLUS my feet are usually pretty tan with a great flip flop line on them but because I have to wear long pants and shoes my feet are as white as ever. It is a bummer.
(ps: I google image searched Tan Lines...sometimes I'm not the brightest crayon in the box...and got something I really didn't want, so don't type tan lines in the search engine)

4 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

you have made me nervous to read twilight...but i have faith that it will turn out well

good luck with your skin cancer...i mean tan lines

Anonymous said...

I am glad you updated...but I wish you would quit making comments and noises while you are reading the book...you are going to make me want to steal it from you and start reading it myself!

Anonymous said...

...and you are tan enough!

Anonymous said...

thanks for not spoiling, but I'm so jealous you've got it already!