Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Temporary Obsession

Ok, So i'm suffering from a temporary obsession with Ryan Lochte. It is quasi embarrassing but I don't care that much because anyone one who reads my blogs knows I'm crazy.
I think it is sad he is in Michael Phelps shadow because Ryan Lochte is just as good a swimmer. Ryan Lochte is also 76% better looking than Michael Phelps which should earn him some air time.
While suffering from this temporary obsession with my finance, I did what any self respecting person would do who was suffering from the same sickness, I searched for his name in YouTube. I found this video which only makes me love Ryan Lochte more because he is SO fine! (watch for the Matthew Machoney comment and the picture that follows after) It also makes me love Gold Medal Mel cause he seems funny.

PS- I'm pretty sure Ryan Lochte and I would be good friends if he ever got to know me.

Well I hope others can enjoy it, I think sharing it with others is part of my 12 steps of recovery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, Tacy, that is just weird!

Anonymous said...

um no he is not as good as phelps are you nuts? He isnt even close to being as good of a swimmer.

A little Birdie... said...

Well i share your excitement. More like fantasies. Yes, I am married, but oh man oh man is this boy gorgeous!