Sunday, August 10, 2008

And I'm safe... Or am I?


I just thought I'd let everyone know that I was so excited by the US winning the mens 4x100 freestyle relay that I managed to lock myself out of the house as I took my dog out for one last walk before bedtime.  No worries though, I'm "safely" back in my house.  I say "safely" because I locked the door to keep people out and if I can get back in through locked doors who else can? Not that anyone would break in, I'm just home alone for two weeks and panicked for a second. 

4 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

i am still confused as to why you felt the need to lock the doors...dork

Katy Wilson said...

also...why the picture of george w?

Anonymous said...

Katy...Tacy locked the doors because just last week there was an armed robbery at the Family Inn & Suites at 4 am, so I told her to be sure and lock the doors (hat is what you do to be safe). Also, GWB had just given a speech and went to make a dramatic exit - only to find the door was locked!

Katy Wilson said...

mom,
thank you for filling me in since tacy obviously couldn't find the time in her obsessive ryan lochte schedule to explain it to me...
peace
katy