Thursday, August 28, 2008

Catch up, dream barf, and tears of sadness

I'm frustrated lately because I want a new background/layout for my blog and nothing seems to please me. I can't figure out cutest blog on the block and sarah gallaher has a cute layout but I coudn't figure that out either. My current background is one that they supply you with on blogger. All the ones on pyzam look too myspacey. Is there no proverbial happy ending?!

Anyway...
I've been bored lately. My parents came home thank goodness. I started talking to my dog like he was a human, that isn't all that bad, but he started responding in a British accent. One more day with them gone and I'm I would have stared eating out of his bowl and he would be taking me out for walks.
The olympics are over (tear). But i'm glad to announce that my temporary obsession with my fiance is finally over! No more dreams with him in it. I did have a dream the other day though that my bedroom was haunted by a little boy who had the cutest little boy voice and we were basically best friends. I also had three dreams that I had a baby.

I was kinda sad the other day because I realized that I wouldn't be able to help with the car show this year. For the last couple of years I've helped John McCarty with the car show by entering info into his computer for him before and during the show. He asked me about a month ago if I'd help and of course I said yes (a free t-shirt is always involved). On Monday I remembered that this weekend was the car show and quickly remembered that I have to teach primary on Sunday so just going to the later meeting wouldn't be very responsible on my part. I found the mayor and told him I couldn't help but I did ask some other people to do it for me. So hopefully Amber Steen and Amanda Matthews will find it as much fun as I do (tear).

Well I guess that is it for the catch up. And the dream barf, and the tears of sadness.

Now that I re-read it for a proofread I realized it was REALLY boring so here is a video to hopefully make this post not so gay. My dad got it in an email and showed it to me. You have to watch for the elephant in the video it is my favorite! Plus it is a good song!

5 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

Loved loved loved that video! So much so that I put it on my blog, and of course kudos to you!

Also, if you go to my blog roll at the very bottom there is a link to "how to make your blog cute". Its pretty easy and thats how I do all my layouts, if you want to try that. But I think yours looks great!

Sorry I haven't done your tag yet. I'm a slacker and don't want to think that much right now, not that it requires that much effort! Hope all is swell!

Anonymous said...

"but he started responding in a British accent"

hahaha!

Katy Wilson said...

amazing video...
i got the catch up, and the dream...but what does barf have to do with any of it?

Anonymous said...

hey yeah, dream barf?

Kevin said...

Yeah.. halfway through I was like... where's the barf? Not that I want it really, but the word barf entails barf is near. :D

and yeah suh-weeeet video.

Nubbins has an English accent, eh? That just makes him all the cooler. I can just hear him, "Hello, my name is Nubbins. Care for a spot of breakfast?"