Sunday, August 10, 2008

I have a dream...


I had a dream last night (after watching the olympic swimming meets) that I was marrying this fella. His name is Ryan Lochte and I had never even heard of him until last night. He swims with the American team but being in Michael Phelps shadow doesn't leave much press for him.
I think that I think swimmers are sexy cause I hate hair (hairy legs, chests, pits, backs... eww!) so anyone that shaves his whole self is ok with me. Plus he is good looking anyway.

But the drama of this dream is that the crowd waiting to watch my wedding (at the catholic church here in Nauvoo) wouldn't let me in because I wasn't Chinese. And Ryan (in his swimming outfit, cap and all) kept waving his hand for me to come down the isle. It was sad and I woke up all depressed A) because I couldn't get into my own wedding, B) because I wasn't really marrying this guy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry your dream can't come true!

Lyd said...

Dude, that guy is FINE!!! And I agree with you on the shaven thing! HOT And I never thought that speedos could be so hot. ;)