Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My First Tag!!

I was tagged for the very first time!!! Thanks Heather!
I'm excited!


Here are the rules:
1. Go to http://www.flickr.com/ 2. Type in your answer to the question in the "search" box 3. Use your favorite image of the subject. 4. Copy the html and paste for the answer.



Hometown
Nauvoo, IL
I'm proud



Favorite Vacation Destination

I want to go to Venice, Italy


Favorite Color
Green for sure


Dream Career

I want to work at an art museum


Guilty Pleasure


It's going to have to be infomercials
i LOVE them



Favorite Hobby


Rock Painting and Movie Watching
a lot of people think rock painting requires some skill....that is false


Favorite Restaurant

It's hard to pick! I chose Wingers and Outback. I love them both


Favorite Actress and Actor

I love Clair Danes and I'd be lying if I didn't say I think Johnny Depp can do anything

and I can't leave James Dean out


Favorite Vehicle


someday I will own a Bentley
and when that day comes I'll have a chauffeur to drive me around in it


Favorite Place To Shop For Myself

old navy...cheap and actually has my size


Favorite Flower

i'm not 100% sure so i'm going to say water lilies


Well that was TONS of fun!!
I'm going to tag Katy, Sarah Harward, and Laura












4 comments:

Kevin said...

Tacy, I wantsta do this tag dealie, but what html do you copy? Cuz copying the link don't work for me.

And I think the dog watching tv is the best one.

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures - especially the water lily. The black background on your page really makes the pictures stand out. We put in a water garden in our garden in front of the window (in the front room). We have a lily growing now and we have fish and snails we are going to put in tomorrow. I can't wait for you to see it!

Anonymous said...

I love love love James Dean! And outback, and the bottom picture of the water lily is in our from pond, with two fish and a snail! And i just got a pair of jeans from old navy for $16 i was pretty excited!

Lyd said...

I think that I might have to steal this tag from you. I love it! And I love that we love the same car. ;)