Thursday, July 17, 2008

Let Me Introduce You To Kevin

Let me Introduce You To Kevin

I was "tagged"(I guess you would say) by Jamie. She did a blog introducing me to everyone and now I'm introducing everyone to Kevin, and he should follow suit with another amazing person.

This is Kevin

Kevin in a nutshell... wait wait wait, Kevin doesn't fit in a nutshell. It is hard to describe Kevin. (I call him Vin because everyone else calls him Kev and I felt like being different) I knew Vin way back in the early days of Nauvoo. So long ago, in fact, that I can't quite remember the year but I do remember that I was little. His family moved and then he came back years later.
Once upon a time Vin was trying to burn a dresser in his burn pile and he ended up burning himself instead. oops...
Kevin is an amazing artist. Amazing is actually an understatement because I can't begin to do the things he can do with a pencil or a computer.
Vin is good company. He is kind of quiet sometimes but that shell can be broken. I know this, I've broken it once or twice.
Vin is the best movie critic I've ever known. If I need to know if a movie is good I just go to his website At The Box Office and check it out.
Vin is the best comment writer I've seen around. His comments are always so witty and it is just as fun to read his comments as it is to read the blogs he comments on.
He has a great style of music. Whenever I go to his blog I'm excited to see what song I get to hear this time. Most recently it was U2 Beautiful Day.
I feel like if anyone is going to "get to know" Vin they should know that his guilty pleasure is watching Walker Texas Ranger.
Well there he is, kind of. There is so much more to Vin so you just kind of have to observe him. Check his blog often and you can get a sense of the real Vin.
His Blog: House Of Vin
check it out!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Ahh, good ole' Kevin, I've wondered what he's up to. I'll have to check it out.

Kevin said...

Aw, shucks The Tacy. That was rather kind of you.

Haha, now I feel like I don't have anything witty to say on this comment! Oh the humanity!!

Katy Wilson said...

kevin kevin kevin...sometimes i wish we lived closer together so we could hang out at night (i know he is awake at late hours becuase we sometiems chat late at night) and all the people i know here like to go to bed at 9 and leave me all alone...alone...alone...
man...i think i'm depressed...or sleepy...it's hard to tell