Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mud-Flap Lady

So the other day I brought home some flowers from work. Naturally I put them in some water on top of the entertainment center. Soon after I brought them home the flowers started losing petals and wilted quite quickly. Since this is finals week we are doing crazy cleaning. I went to clean up the flowers and I noticed that one of the petals that fell off stuck to the side and looks like one of those mud flap silhouette girls. Am I wrong?


I should sell it on eBay and see how much I get.

5 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

too funny!

Anonymous said...

I don't have a clue what a mud flap silhouette girl is, so I wouldn't know if it looks like one or not. What is it?

Anonymous said...

okay, I see it now. I didn't know that was what you were talking about.
I thought there was a real creature called a mud flap girl.

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha! I love you! How funny, I would try and sell it. You might make a million. lol

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!