Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Birthday America!

I love the forth of July. I love fireworks and ever since I stepped foot in Idaho people have told me that the Melalucea fireworks are the best firework show west of the Mississippi. My first year out here I left school on July 3rd, missing the fireworks. Last year I was in Utah with my aunt and uncle and saw a pretty sad display of fireworks so I was SO excited this year because I had plans (and VIP seats) to see the Melalucea fireworks! They were AMAZING! I almost cried when they were over because they were so good. Ok, I didn't almost cry but I thought about it.

Here are some pictures I took of the fireworks. They don't look like fireworks in the picture but they are pretty neat pictures I think. If you click on them they look pretty cool.









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! The look really cool! We didn't get to see any fireworks this year, so I am jealous. I am glad you finally got to see Melalucea fireworks!

Katy Wilson said...

yeah for fireworks...and yeah for getting to sleep in my bed tonight!

Unknown said...

Way cool pictures!! We had no fireworks this year. You are so lucky.

Kevin said...

Those Macarena fireworks are pretty cool looking. Glad you got to see them finally.

You must have seen the same display of fireworks last year that I saw this year. Course, I was about 10 miles away on a delivery, but they didn't look too hot. I mean, I'm sure they would have melted my face, but you know...

Anonymous said...

Okay, Tacy...time to update!

Lyd said...

I love fireworks!! And it also helps that I'm a piro....

And the Stadium of Fire is the best in the Nation! I can't remember who said it, it was either Glen Beck or Sean Hanity, said that the Stadium of Fire in Provo was better than the shows in D.C., Philadelphia, and other such places.

But I will say that I do wish that I could be up there on the 4th some time. I think that that would be loads of fun!! I'm kinda sad actually. But I'm glad I was up paintballin and stuff instead, :)