Monday, July 14, 2008

If I Only Had A Brain

I can't decide what is worse. No blog or one of these "here are a bunch of pictures from the semester" blogs. Well here is one of those "here are a bunch of pictures from the semester" blogs.

My brain is SHOT! I'm so ready to be done with school and I can't wait to get home!

These are my roomates Lesley, Tiff, Christina, Me, Katie. They are great. And of course James Dean (the love of my next life) is hanging on the wall. I went to a demolition derby on Saturday. It is always fun to see cars smash into each other. It would be a great stress reliever.
In between heats of the derby there was a pig run. A ton of little kids chased after this poor pig and tried to get the ribbon off it's ear to win 50 dollars. My friend Julie and I went to the Idaho Falls Zoo. It was small but who doesn't love seeing animals?
Tiff, Julie, Karoline, and I went to Yellowstone. I love Yellowstone. It is so pretty and amazing! I would love to have been the person to first stumble across it and be like "What the??!"


And of course the 4th of July. I tried to look patriotic in this picture but my eyes look kinda funny.
And there it is. My semester in a nutshell.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you're eyes are kinda funny...

Kevin said...

Howdy! Now, I went to Yellow Stone a looooong time ago when I was little, but are there any actual yellow stones there?

Anonymous said...

Finally a new blog! I love seeing pictures, especially of your roommates. Now I can picture who you are talking about. I can't wait for you to be home!!! We are counting the days!

Katy Wilson said...

funny...i came to visit you 3 times this semester and not one picture of me...i'm offended (and don't you dare call me Rodney)

tacy said...

no need to be offended. you already covered everything we did in your blog

Anonymous said...

Did katie cut her hair it looks shorter? I'm not offended i didn't get any pictures of the blog!