Sunday, August 2, 2009

Scam-Wow!



I love infomercials!
Imagine my excitement when I got home from Idaho and found ShamWow hiding in my little sisters room. Don't ask me why it was hiding in her room, but upon finding it I decided I HAD to give it a try.
I ran into the bathroom and filled the sink with a little bit of water and threw the ShamWow in, expecting it to soak up with ease.
Well guess what...ShamWow sucks! I think a Brawny papertowel could absorb more than that stupid thing.
Maybe Tuna got a crappy one. Has anyone else tried it?
Well if you haven't tried it I say DON'T! They don't work.
Sad day.

7 comments:

Lyd said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHA I would have done the same exact thing!!! Lame.

Sarah Harward said...

that is sad! I've been wanting to get one. Good to know!

mom said...

Just goes to show you can't believe infomercials!

Katy Wilson said...

That guy looks like a velociraptor

tacy said...

HAHA! He DOES look like a velocaraptor!!!

Lyd said...

Ewww. Scary. He does.

Jessie said...

Thats funny he does a lot!