Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Grody part 3


The third and final (I promise) installment of my Grody blogs.

For those of you who do or would like to start peeing in the shower I was directed by a friend to this article which I'm going to summarize.

Apparently the world is catching onto the idea of peeing in the shower as a way to conserve water. Here is a list of peeing in the shower "etiquette":

1. Don't go until the water is going. The water acts as a good disguise for what is happening. It also shortens the amount of time that the urine sits on the bottom of the shower as the water quickly washes everything down the drain.

2. Do your business at the beginning of the shower. It allows for a full rinse cycle.

3. Don't pee in your friends shower.

4. Don't pee in public showers.

5. Pee in the shower all you want, but don't get carried away and start washing in the toilet. And never under any circumstances poo in the shower.

5 comments:

mom said...

Disgusting!

Kevin said...

Crap, if only I'd read #5 sooner...

Lyd said...

This is awesome.

I've known someone who has pooped in the pool because they were too lazy to get out. Nasty. Just thought I would share. HAHAHAH

Katy Wilson said...

ewww...pooping in a pool? I hope they were younger than 3!!

Lyd said...

Nope. At least younger than 8...I think! HAHA