Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To Whom It May Concern


I'm 100% sick of teachers who feel like they can't give everyone in the class an A, so they give everyone in the class a B so they look like a better teacher.
If I did work that deserves an A then give me an A! And if you are giving me a B, don't give me the excuse that "I can't give everyone an A", that is just stupid!
Plus, don't throw me into the deep end of the pool without giving me swimming lessons and expect me not to drown!
I'm ANNOYED!!

6 comments:

mom said...

What class was this?

tacy said...

classes in general

mom said...

I'm sorry. Does it happen in all your classes...or are you just making a general statement? From the tone of your blog, it sounds a little to personal to be a general statement.

Brad & Jessica said...

just punch that fool. you get a A+ in my grade book!

katie said...

does this happen alot? I seem to remember this going on last year too

Jessie said...

Im sorry tace!