Thursday, December 3, 2009

Allow Me To Introduce...

Lydia!



My friend Jamie started this tag a while ago and I thought I'd pick it back up!
I'll introduce everyone to someone who I think you should get acquainted with. Then that person will post a blog introducing us to someone he or she thinks we should get to know!

Meet my friend Lydia! I met Lydia ummm....I'm going to say about four or five years ago. We met through my friend Amanda at BYU-Idaho. We finally became roommates in Jan of 2009 and we had lots of fun!

Lydia is AMAZING! She dances, she has an amazing eye for design, she has the best laugh, she ran a marathon, she bikes....the list could go on and on!

Lydia can do anything she puts her mind to. Actually, to me this seems like an understatement. Lydia DOES do everything she puts her mind to. She wanted to start running and (like I said) she ran a MARATHON! She put her mind to it and trained and did it. Just read this blog, it proves my point.

Lydia is ALWAYS smiling! She doesn't believe in not being happy. She laughs and smiles all the time and I love it! When we were roommates we were two bedrooms down from each other and I could always here Lydia laughing at a random youtube video. Which reminds me... Lydia is basically the Queen of youTube. I think she's seen every youtube video worth seeing.

Lydia has the best taste in music. I can't even begin to name all the artists she's introduced me to. I can always count on Lydia for a great song.

Lydia is a regular blogger, which these days seems rare. She doesn't just blog nonsense blogs either, her blogs always have a meaning and always make me think. They are great!

Well there is a very brief introduction to Lydia. I feel like I'm not doing her justice with this introduction! To really get to know Lydia you'll have to meet her, BUT because not everyone can do that you should just become regular readers & commenters on her blog:


3 comments:

Lyd said...

TACY!! Look what you've made me do! I'm crying on the 3rd floor of the library!! HAHA I guess it doesn't help that I was listening to Kenny G's Silent Night either. ;)

Oh Tacy, I love you. You do me more than justice. I wish I could be with you/vice versa. I miss you my friend!

Lyd said...

I love your Christmasy look by the way! :D

Katy Wilson said...

kenny g makes me cry too lydia!!