Monday, January 19, 2009

...That's Why It Didn't Work!

I'm pretty satisfied with my new apartment. It is big enough and my roomates are fun.
I did (until this evening) have one complaint about the apartment however.
The vacuum didn't work. I tried twice to vacuum my room and it didn't suck and would leave little dirt puffs on the floor. It was horrible.
So tonight I put the vacuum on the floor and took it apart to try and see what was wrong with it.
This is what I found:

Yuck!
Good thing my room mate Michelle didn't mind digging it all out.
(FYI it isn't three different shoe boxes, just three shots of the same thing)

6 comments:

Jessie said...

SICK! I made the mistake of clicking the image to get a bigger shot. SICK! I thought at first it was a bunch of dead mice....ew....

Katy Wilson said...

vomit.

Kevin said...

That's a lot of old hairs.

Sarah Harward said...

OH! YUCK! YUCK! YUCK!! Good thing your roommate has a strong stomach and would dig that out! I think I would have gaged! I want to gag just looking at the pictures!!

Unknown said...

does your vacuum work now?? lol

Anonymous said...

Too bad you don't have a Dyson (or at least a cheap version of a Dyson)! Clogged vacuums seems to be the story of your life.