Friday, January 30, 2009

I Wasn't On Base So....

I Got Tagged!!!!

1. What time did you get up this morning? My alarm went off at 8:45 and I hit the snooze every 5 mins until 9:05

2. Have you brushed your hair yet today? Yes I have, Crest White Expressions Baby!!

3. What is the name of the last song you listened to? Taylor by Jack Johnson (on Lydia's Blog)

4. Do you like to text? For Sure!! Way easier than a phone call.

5. Facebook or My Space? Facebook, but I'm usually not on

6. Where is your favorite place to go? Museums..... I guess....

7. Do you have a passport? Nope

8. Are you in love? Yes!!! And their names are Ben and Jerry

9. Have you ever had a broken heart? Not really

10. When was the last time you "laughed your head off"? Earlier when I accidentally called my roommate Bobbie Jane Bobbie Jean, and then proceeded to call my roommate Michelle Melissa.

11. When was the last time you cried? A couple of weeks ago............

12. What is the best gift you have ever gotten? It is completely impossible to pick just one. But my first car was a great gift.

13. What was the best day of your life? Hmmm.... Most recently it was the day we celebrated my birthday because I had the best food (no joke) I've ever had in my life

14. What was the worst day of your life? Probably the day I sat on Katy's violin.

15. Pepsi or Coke? Neither, yucky!

16. Are you wearing socks? Negative

17. Did you like high school? Loved high school! I had a blast!

18. Where is the last place you went out to eat? I just at out at Dairy Queen with the roommates.

19. What is your biggest accomplishment in the past year? Paying my own tuition and housing!!!

20. What is one random fact about you? Sometimes....when I walk under low hanging trees, I bite the leaves off like I'm a dinosaur.


I'm Tagging Katy, Tuna, and Rodney (assuming he ever looks at this) and since he might not I'm also picking Laura

8 comments:

Lyd said...

TACY!!! You just made my life with that dinosaur bit!! That's freakin hilarious!!!

And you brushed your hair with toothpaste?! That's gross and I don't get how that would work. ;)

And we need to go to Snake Bite again sometime.

Anonymous said...

Crest White Expressions? No wonder your hair is so blond!

Sarah Harward said...

You use Crest White Expressions on your hair? That's just silly! Not as silly as biting the the leaves like a dinasour. That's too funny!! SARAH! (from Land Before Time, in case you didn't catch that...)

Laura said...

Okay I was going to leave a comment about the crest white Expressins on your hair, but since everyone else has already I guess I'll leave it alone!!!

tacy said...

ok, alright, I give it to you all for catching me on the white expressions thing, but I thought it said "have your brushed your teeth today?" that makes a little more sense with the white expressions things.

Katy Wilson said...

the reason that 'toothpaste' thing was so funny to me was because i had just finished reading sarahs blog about how landon doesnt' really listne to the word of what sarah is telling him to do. it's funny.

Unknown said...

lol Poor Tacy you sure get picked on.

Anonymous said...

rofl at dinosaur bit, haha! awesomeness.