Monday, January 26, 2009

Project Time

So I'm in a Senior Seminar class (basically a small class of just seniors studying a certain field) which has to do with photography.
We have had to take a lot of photos of which only a few are worth turning in. We are supposed to make them candid too, which is hard because as soon as soon as someone sees a camera they strike a pose. At least I do.
I'm going to post a few of my favorites, which doesn't necessarily mean they are good enough to turn in but I liked them anyway.

This is a snowman some dude was building the other day.
It was one of the best snowmen I've ever seen.

This is my roommate Madi
We were on our way to Utah and she asked me to take a picture of her blowing a bubble. I know it isn't candid but I liked it anyway.

This is my roommate Lydia
Finishing up some cereal.
yummmmm

Lydia again.
I'm not sure why drying your hands is funny.
Maybe because I'm standing there with a camera.

I liked this photo and all my teacher had to say about it way, "Oh, do you drive a jeep?"
This is my roommate Jane.
I like the reflection and the shadow.
I guess I always get people washing their hands.
I had to take photos with long exposure times.
This was hard, but I like it anyway.


This is my roommate Bobbie Jane.
She had surgery, hence the crutch.

6 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

At least we know you guys are clean in your apartment. Always washing your hands. I'd love to take a photo class...

Laura said...

I like your pictures. You need to teach me a trick or two. It's funny that you like to take pictures of people washing their hands, but what I really want to know is how is it that you are in the bathroom with them while they are washing their hands? Hmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures, too. Has the new camera come yet? When can you post some of the pictures you turned in for your class?

Katy Wilson said...

yo...what up yo...
jessie told me about the whole applebees with you her and rodney shenanigans...not fun...and also not surprising that rodney pitched a fit...but it seems that that situation deserved a fit pitching

Lyd said...

I freakin LOVE those!! They're awesome. You really need to add some of these to Facebook, or I will steel them from you and create an album on my page and give you all the credit. It MUST be done!

Jessie said...

Woot! I helped take the star picture!