Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Birthday Snakebite

I know it isn't quite my birthday yet, but yesterday my room mates and I and a few close friends ate the Snakebite restaurant in downtown Idaho Falls.I, along with most of my room mates, had never heard of the restaurant, but it came with high recommendation from two of my room mates and Rodney.
We all wore t-shirts and jeans because that is what I wear everyday, and it was my day.
We ordered our food and sat patiently waiting for our food.
When the food came out I was SO excited.
I promise you, without any exaggeration at all, it was
the best food I've ever eaten in my life! We were all talking and having fun before the food came out. When the food arrived we were all in so much amazement at how good the food was that there was a hush over the group and we ate in almost complete silence.
I was so sad when my food was gone because it was so good I could have eaten another whole meal. I would have been way way way to full to eat another whole meal, but it was that good.

Luckily, because it was my birthday, the waitress brought out this huge piece of chocolate cake.



Everyone sang happy birthday to me, I blew out the candle, took a bite, and passed the cake around.


It was so much fun.
Then we all went home (minus Rodney because he lives in Idaho Falls) and had Cold Stone ice cream cake my mom had ordered me.
It was so good!!
Next time anyone I know comes to Idaho to visit me we are going to the Snakebite!

9 comments:

Kevin said...

Looks like a great place to eat.

By the way, that was a collective grip for the world, not meant to have any particular aim at you.

A little Birdie... said...

I'm sorry I missed your birthday! SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! Wish I could be there to make you my special chocolate cake to celebrate your special day!

Anonymous said...

It all looks yummy! I wish I was there too. I am so glad you had a good birthday party! (Also, I love the new look of your blog!)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE waffle fries! And I fixed the blog links section on my blog, sorry for the mixup!

colista said...

Happy Birthday Tacy!

Katy Wilson said...

yeah...another restaraunt to check out when i'm there...as though finding good places to eat out there is hard...

Jessie said...

Just thinking about it makes me happy! LOL

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am SO coming to visit you....I want some SNAKEBITE!

Anonymous said...

It is the all time best resataurnt and I am a food consiure, so I know whats good. (I dont think thats how you spell it but I dont really care.)