Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Pink Panther...err...Pekingese

I know everyone's pet has little quarks that make it loveable.  My dog is obsessed with the color pink.  He LOVES pink. My mom had a pair of pink slippers (not the ones pictures above) that were pink that nubbins basically claimed as his.  Whenever she had them on he would attack her feet.  The same goes for Jessie's pink piglet slippers and my mom's pink nightgown.  My mom since bought a new pair of slippers that are black and nubbins hasn't touched them.
For christmas last year I bought nubbins a pink teddy bear that he has ripped to shreds, he LOVES it!
This morning nubbins was in my bed trying to wake me up and get me to play with him. I finally sat up and he jumped out of my bed and dug around in my closet. He emerged a little while later with the pink slipper shown above. He literally had to dig for it because just last night I cleaned my room and i matched up all my shoes in my closet and I found that match to that pink slipper under two other pair of shoes.
What a dork!!

5 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Too funny! It cracks me up when animals have human tendency's (preferences of colors, etc...)

Anonymous said...

He is such a silly dog!

Anonymous said...

What a nerd! Is it just me or did nubs get fatter?

Katy Wilson said...

i'm so mad...i commented on this earlier...dumb computers...
to make brown frosting you simply add coco powder to the white frosting. i hope that helped....

ok...peace...

Madi said...

Ummm so apparently you have a blog!?!

Tacy, aren't dogs color blind? I mean, it's still pretty cute, don't want to bust your bubble or anything. Haha maybe I'm wrong, IDK!!! But i'm excited to live with you next semester! :)