Tuesday, June 17, 2008

and so I being to conform...

Well everyone (I say everyone as if I already have a huge fanbase patiently awaiting my arrival to blogspot) I have been sucked into blogspot. How I like to pretend I am not a conformist when in all reality I buy things based on their packaging.

I start this blog with a disclaimer: I can't update all the time. So if at times I go a week without an update don't loose faith, I will return.

I don't have anything to blog about right now I just wanted to say hello, and here I am (you can stop clapping now).

9 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

welcome welcome...and i disclaim to your disclaimer...you might become addicted and can't stop blogging...well not actual blogging but checking others blogs and constatnly checking for new comments...it could happen...it's has happened.

Anonymous said...

I agree completly with Katy. Welcome and I am so excited to keep up with what is going on with you!!! I'll be checking often.

Anonymous said...

do you know who i am?

Anonymous said...

I am so excited! But watch out, I tend to bug people about keeping up their blogs (just ask Katy & Jake). So don't go too long between updates!

Kevin said...

Don't worry Tacy I won't care if you never update your blog. At least not outwardly. But, inwardly, I will cry like a little girl who's dog just ate her birthday cake.

Anonymous said...

First..kevin is crazy...
Second..I see you got roped in, unlike mom i won't bother you about updating your blog because i am not a faithful reader at times..just ask kitten.

Lyd said...

Um, I might be a little like your mom. I just depends. I have a tendency to go a little between blogs, but it's not too bad!

And...YAY!!!! I love it by the way! Super cutie! :D

Katy Wilson said...

let it be known this is my 3rd comment...but i thought i would correct your statement..."I can't update all the time" should say "I'm too cool to update all the time because my sister Katy does and she is a loser"

Unknown said...

Welcome to blogging but watch out you might just end up on the news. Ha Ha Ha