Friday, May 30, 2014

Foul


I am amazed by the amount of people I see not wash their hands.
I'm not a lover of public restrooms, but if I have to use one, I will.  The other day a woman flushed, came out of the stall, checked herself out in the mirror, fixed her hair, and then walked out of the bathroom, WITHOUT washing her hands. What did she touch as she left the store? What fruit did she test for ripeness? What cart was she using?
I am just amazed that grown adults can't be bothered to do such a basic hygienic practice.

On another note. A while ago I was again in a public restroom. There was a little girl standing by the paper towels waiting for her mom to finish. I went to the sink to wash my hands, and as I squirted soap on my hands (pre running them under the water) the little girl said, "Hey! You're supposed to get your hands wet FIRST and THEN put soap on them!"
It was funny.

3 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

I used to insist you had to get your hands wet first as well...

Unknown said...

Tacy it's time to start blogging again!

Unknown said...

Tacy it's time to start blogging again!