Tuesday, February 1, 2011

...And it's still snowing!

Yay!
A Blizzard!
And it's still snowing!

We are all stuck at my parents for the night...well all but Nathan who, after unsuccessfully trying for an hour to dig his truck out of the snow, decided to walk home to check on his cats.

Hmmm....not the brightest considering the snow came halfway up Jessie and when I went out to take a picture of Jessie I couldn't see 1 foot in front of me due to the wind.

Fun!
I can't wait to build a snow fort tomorrow!

4 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

and I bet he didn't even have a coat on ...crazy fool!

Lyd said...

If you build that snow fort, if you already haven't built one, then you can mark that out of your book! :D

Kevin said...

Is it that high all over your yard? I can only see drifts from my apartment.

Jessie said...

it sure is, but now it is deeper because of the drifts on top of it!