Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ya Never Know

I love the Antiques Roadshow.

On Sunday I was watching a show on PBS and I saw a "Tomorrow on Antiques Roadshow" clip and I thought one of the people they showed getting an appraisal looked very familiar.
I tuned in last night to watch and I totally knew someone on there!

You don't have to watch the video, but it's here just in case you want to watch it.

Watch the full episode. See more Antiques Roadshow.


I had to go to physical therapy for my arm and the lady getting the appraisial (Joy) was my physical therapist. Well actually she isn't a physical therapist...she was more like the assistant who helped me do all my arm exercises and stuff.

During therapy we'd talk about the Antiques Roadshow and how much we love the Keno brothers!

It was just fun seeing someone I know on there!

2 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

That is so cool! when I first looked at the blog without really reading it...i thought you were going to say you knew the old man in the picture!

mom said...

What a small world.