Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Fugitive Moment



I just had a birthday and I can't believe how much I've already lived.
When I was younger (and I am still young...this isn't an 'I'm so old' blog) I seemed to have so many hours in the day, and now I feel like I have so few.
It is already February.
Can you believe it?
I was listening to a hymn today and it said:
"...our time as a stream Glide swiftly away
and the fugitive moment refuses to stay."

It has made me think: What do I do with my fugitive moments?
I have missed quite a few, I've made the most of some, and I hope I have the sense to do the best I can with the ones that remain, because they DO refuse to stay.
This life is meant to be enjoyed, and I know one thing for sure, I'm not going to "waste" my fugitive moments being busy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so insightful. Thank for giving me something worthwhile to think about.

Katy Wilson said...

Good one Tacerine....what song has fugitive moments in it? Just wondering...
Also I LOVE the new background...very generic love...also I love grey...anythng with grey...

Lyd said...

Ooo. I like this one Tace! :D