Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I NEVER Cease To Be Amazed



I never cease to be amazed at my crazy imagination/paranoia.

A really kind older gentleman came into the fudge factory the other day and I offered him a sample. Instead of taking the sample he gave me (and Tuna who was working with me) a strawberry hard candy.
My imagination went right to work.
Thought #1: Don't take candy from strangers.
Thought #2: Why is he looking at me kind of funny?
Thought #3: Maybe he wants me to eat the candy and it's laced with drugs and I'll pass out.
Thought #4: Don't be ridiculous Tacy he is wearing an Angel Moroni label pin! He is harmless!
Thought #5: Don't be ridiculous Tacy, he is probably wearing that pin to fool you into thinking he is harmless and this candy is laced with drugs and he is going to kill you!
Thought #6: I bet this really kind gentleman act is an act to make me eat the candy...no one is genuinely nice these days.
Thought #7: He already ordered and paid...why he is he just sitting in his car outside the store?
Thought #8: Is he waiting for me to eat the candy?
Thought #9: Good, he drove off. I wonder if Tuna is going to eat her candy.

10 comments:

A little Birdie... said...

So did you eat it?!

Kathy N said...

Shouldn't you say "I NEVER cease to be amazed at my imagination." If you cease to be amazed then you aren't amazed by your imagination any more...which maybe you aren't...just wondering.

Lyd said...

You're silly. But yet, I probably would have thrown it away...or just not have taken it. :)

ashlee jean said...

oh my word TA. i simply adore you! what you should do is save the candy. wait until dude comes back for another visit. offer him the candy upon that visit...and see what happens.

Katy Wilson said...

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.....

I can totally relate to the paranoia...i CONSTANTLY have scenarios and similar conversations running through my head...

Kevin said...

That was hilarious. I liked picturing all of that.

Also, I dunno if you saw as you were leaving the gas station and the guy with the bike was there, but he said something to me & i responded & kept walking and didn't realize you were one of the people that came out of the place until several paces later. And then in my mind I was like, "Did Tacy say 'Vin!' or am I just imagining that she did?" So, anyways, if you did, I did hear it & accidentally ignored you. If you didn't, then I didn't. And all is well with the world.

Jessie said...

I ate the candy...and I pass by your candy everyday and think about eating it......Its the truth!

Katy Wilson said...

jessies comment makes me laugh and doesn't surprise me in the slightest...and i'm really confused at moms comment...i keep logging on to read it again thinking it will make sense...and it doesn't.

Anonymous said...

haha this is a really funny story. i'm paranoid about things like candy from strangers too (among other things)...

fai_cong said...

nice poms