Monday, March 29, 2010

Changed?



I'm in some sort of pondering state of mind right now.

I've been really bored lately and I've had a lot of time alone with my thoughts. I've been reading old letters I've found and old emails I've sent and received and I've come to one conclusion:
I've changed.

And I'm not quite sure if it is for the better or not.
In some regards I feel as mature if not more mature then the average 24 year old, and then in other regards I feel as mature as a 14 year old.
I used to be funny and I'm not really funny anymore.
I use to have a confidence in myself that I seem to lack these days.
I use to be a social butterfly and these days I seem to enjoy being a recluse.
I use to not get along with Jessie and now we get along really well.
I use to have tons of friends and now I have....well....not tons.

Even my beautiful hair I used to brag about has changed. Jessie said it looks grayish and the other day in primary all the kids made weird "What did you do faces?!" and asked me why I colored my hair, and I haven't touched my hair.

all in all I'm not who I used to be and I'm not quite sure if I'm comfortable anymore.

4 comments:

Lyd said...

Tacy!!! Know that you can call me when ever you want to talk! We love and miss you here! You need to make this trip to Rexburg soon! No matter what your hair color is, you'll be the same Tacy to me. ;)




I miss you my friend.

Katie said...

I heard the No Handlebars song today and it made me think of you. And it made me giggle. But it made me miss you.
That reminds me, my roommate tried to show me a song a few weeks ago, the class of 99, Wear Sunscreen one. And I was like, I'm cool enough to know that song cuz my Tacy introduced me to it!
I have a lot of music that you introduced me to, btw. You've got good taste in music.
I miss our car rides. And your sense of humor, (which you have not lost!) And cooking. And staying up late watching movies. And being roommates.
Lydia's right, you should come back to ol' Wrecksburg.
... the weather's getting better too... knock on wood.

Katy Wilson said...

what is this...i'm not funny...pity party? you are still the funniest person I know...

the only think I really agree with is the tuna thing...that is totally true...

also i understand the friend thing...i feel like i had TONS of friends in college, and even those couple years after college..but then that number plummeted...and thus my move to arizona. and now..here i sit...friendless with the exception of a couple good ones...and i realize that it doesn't matter where you are and how many people are around...you can still be a recluse...and sometimes thats ok...and i'm also sleepy and not sure what i'm saying anymore

Erin and Devin said...

Tacy! I want you to know how much I appreciate your friendship. I know we do not talk much anymore. But I do think of you often! I miss working with you in the greenhouse and cleaning plants in the ricks!!! If I had the money, Devin and I would head out to Nauvoo to visit.. and I would come and chill with you! I hope that all is well with you and your family! keep in touch!!