Friday, March 5, 2010

You know you're lazy when....

You need a machine to crack your eggs for you.
Is this for real?!
I have always loved infomercials. The way they make every day tasks seem so dramatic is quite comical.
Here is another one for ya.



I saw this commercial today, but instead of getting the bacon wave you get:

I'm sure after seeing that commercial you thought, "Genius!! Why didn't I think of that before?!""
I know why you didn't think of that before...because cracking eggs ISN'T difficult!
And for $20 you can buy enough paper towels to clean up any egg mess you might make.
What a joke.

5 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

you're an ez cracker...

but really this is HILARIOUS! and it is so funny how they make it look like re re's are cracking eggs and trying to clean them up...

Sarah Harward said...

ok, the funniest part about this, when I was in the 5th grade, I wanted to make a contraption with suction cups to crack eggs with. EXACTLY LIKE THIS ONE! How weird and nerdy is that? But that just shows you this is a lame idea. I was in 5th grade and I thought of it (and decided it wasn't that cool so didn't even do it for my project!(but in my defense, I've always had a skin allergy to raw eggs, so I was never allowed to crack eggs when I was helping my mom cook or my hands would break out in hives, so I was wanting to make this little device so I could crack the eggs once and a while, because cracking eggs is so fun for kids, as we all know!)). Anyway, thanks for the laugh!

Lyd said...

That's probably the most ridiculous thing I have seen in my life!!! I want to be an infomercial actor. They're the best in the world.

Sam said...

tacy, what would you have to say about a waffle iron which "flips" your waffles for you?

david and christina said...

hey we talked about that in my cooking class earlier!