Monday, February 9, 2009

Good Thing It Is Resealable!

I recently went to the store to buy some new socks (I ran out and instead of doing laundry I just purchased some more).
I got the socks home, opened them up and threw the bag in the garbage.
Then I noticed that the package the socks came in had a little zipper on it like a ziploc bag.
I wonder why on earth socks would come in a resealable bag?
I'm pretty sure no one goes to the store and doesn't decide to buy a certain brand of socks because their package doesn't reseal.
It doesn't make sense!!!(not actual package)

4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I totally know why they're resealable! Haven't you ever wanted to feel a pair of socks to feel how thick they are, or how soft they are, or how stretchy they are? With a resealable bag, you can check the sock out before you buy it without having to rip the bag open. I always feel the socks before I buy them

tacy said...

Well that wasn't the case for the package I bought because I had to break into the think to get the resealable part to unzip. Like on chicken or something frozen that says "cut here" then you can reseal.

Lyd said...

Yeah. That's weird.

Anonymous said...

The last time I bought socks they were like that too, and I wondered the same thing! Strange.