Thursday, February 26, 2009

Simply Satisfied

Simple Pleasures that make my day:

Waking up with my alarm and actually feeling rejuvenated!
(and no mom, I didn't go to bed any earlier)



Getting to drive the big red van on the campus sidewalks.


Coming home and skipping last nights leftovers and going straight to the graham-crackers and frosting.

Driving through puddles, sending up huge walls of water.


Going downstairs to my clean room, complete with made bed.

Watching E! News so I can keep up on all the latest celebrity gossip.

Laughing at stories with Abbey and Erin at work.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the look of your blog...it makes me feel HAPPY! I love You!

Katy Wilson said...

um...i think i got jewed...all mom said on my blog was "that's amazing"...
i do like the new background...and i wish taht my bedroom was clean and my bed was made....i am in the middle of switching rooms..again...but i guess it's all my choice, i should of just not moved out of ashiles int he first place i guess...

Laura said...

I got your comment on my blog about the picture. I want you to know that I almost didn't post it because I knew it would freak you out. I am so sorry! I hope you haven't had any bad dreams from it.

Lyd said...

CUTIE page!!!

And I love everything you just said. The puddles was my favorite, ;)

Erin and Devin said...

Yay! I Feel so special to be posted about in your blog! I do enjoy your background! Hoping for spring are we?? :) Also I am a fan of your big red van picture! oh what fun we have!!! See you on Thursday